You could say Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering has always been just a little ahead of the curve when it comes to catering.
We embrace food and drink trends, of course, but what we’re talking about here is what we don’t embrace, and never have (in the 25+ years we’ve been around).
We have always said NO to chemicals, hormones, additives, institutionally prepared foods, and anything artificial.
- The artificial sweetener Aspartame
- Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Artificial Coloring
- High fructose corn syrup
- Pesticides on produce
- Hormones in our meats or dairy
- Artificial preservatives
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- Modified food starch
- Pre-packaged frozen or canned institutional foods
- Locally sourced meats from farmers we know
- Free range chicken (and their eggs)
- Artisan-crafted cheeses
- Organic produce from nearby farms and orchards
- In season produce as much as possible
- Fresh (not frozen) meats and produce
- Hormone and antibiotic-free dairy and meats
- Made from scratch or locally-made desserts
Regardless of whether it’s a party for 100 or 1,000, our team believes in high-quality food, locally sourced, and prepared with as much attention to taste as to your health and wellbeing.
At Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering, this is what we’re all about.