How? By serving up lots of appetizers, hot and cold, set out in various stations around your venue. Because Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering team is so good at both preparing and pairing appetizers, your guests will love the variety of options.
Another great thing about having appetizers-only at your gathering? You can please just about any appetite, from those looking for a full meal to those with smaller appetites. By offering both hot and cold appetizers, seafood and/or beef and chicken, plus inviting veggie options, you’ve got everybody covered!
- Mini Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Mango Mojo
- Steamed Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with St. Elmo’s classic cocktail sauce
- Chicken Creole Crepe ‘Purses’ tied with a chive
- Tuna Poke on mini-crackers
At another recent gathering, guests loved:
- Cedar Plank Salmon bites with Saffron Aioli
- Duck Mousse Pate with Port Wine
- Mini Beet Salads with Truffle Goat Cheese
You can also easily add a few small salads:
- Fennel and Apple Salad served in a Martini Glass
- Red and Green Endive salad with Roquefort and Candied Pecans
Want to add an assortment of mini desserts?
- Mini Cake Pops
- Key Lime tarts
- Mini Turtle tartlets
- Ice cream bar to choose a scoop, plus lots of syrups and toppings
Appetizers from Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering make everybody happy, as guests can choose what they want and how much. We’ve got lots of ideas on how and what to serve – plus – we can help you gauge how much to order.