Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering says YES as often as possible, from the mundane, to the quirky.
Here are a few of the questions we’ve been asked lately – and said yes to:
- (For the governor) Can you make sure everything prepared and served comes from the state of Indiana?
- Will you make two special entrees for the dogs at our reception?
- We’d like to have a bar topped with frozen ice to serve drinks from. Can you help?
- Can you make sure everything you prepare is Kosher?
- Do you know someone who can do American Sign Language for our wedding?
- Can you wheel out a surprise cake with someone inside it?
- I need to cancel my wedding reception in 2 weeks, but want to keep the venue and change the menu to make the reception into a bar mitzvah for my nephew. Is this okay?
- Can you make sure everything you serve is lactose and gluten-free?
- Our theme is going to be South American foods. Can you find as many authentic recipes and food items from South American as possible?
That’s because it is just as important to us as it is to you that your special event is uniquely tailored to your group and your setting. At Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering, we want to meet your high standards – and ours. And that means we pay quite a lot of attention to the details, the little things, as well as the big ones.
Let’s begin the conversation about your next event, shall we?