Naturally, you can theme your drinks around your event, from naming the drinks to how they are served. And of course, you can also offer non-alcoholic specialty drinks, too. Why not!?
Here are some ideas along those lines. (And yes, you can absolutely hire a fantastic bartender through Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering – or hire your own at your next event.)
What do we mean by that? Here are some fun examples:
- Smoked beverages – add smoked flavoring to the inside of a glass (under a cloche) that often has whiskey or bourbon inside. Also offering a showy ‘reveal’ when the drink is served.
- Aromatic smoke bubbles from smoked drinks — that guests gets to pop
- Intricate drink garnishes that are also appetizers (frequently found in a Bloody Mary)
- Tiki drinks – multiple flavors and combinations
- Wine/beer hybrids
- Cocktail toppers — sweet or savory bites that marry the flavors of the cocktails as they perch atop your drink. (Think apple bourbon slushie with a cider donut topper for fall.)
- The return of the classic Champagne tower. Every glass set up to spill champagne into the glasses underneath it. A lovely interactive way to serve and cheer – the happy couple – or the person being honored.
- Updated classic drink standards with new flourishes.
The point is surprise, delight and engagement for your guests – as well as a lovely fun drink result. Plus – your guests will be Instagramming these moments – which means a truly memorable event!
Let’s talk about what types of specialty interactive drinks could work for your next event!