Finley Creek Vineyards (a/k/a this evening as Isle Del Finley Creek) and Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering was proud to be chosen to host this special evening earlier this monthThis year’s event was themed “Survivor,” and rightly so after the past two years of economic devastation impact very keenly felt on the events industry. It was attended by almost 60 industry professionals.
In honor of the event, Finley Creek was completely transformed into a lush, jungle isle at Sunset.
In keeping with the theme, Jacquie’s menu included dishes using raw ingredients mainly found naturally in the jungle/rainforest:
COCKTAIL HORS D’OEUVRES
- Mini Chicken Empanadas
- Crispy Tostones with Avocado Salsa
- Ensalada Amazonica – Creamy Avocado, Sweet Mango, Juicy Confit Tomato, and Kamansi Citrus Dressing
- Milk Braised Pork, Saffron and Coconut Risotto with Lotus Root Chips
- Braised Trumpet Mushrooms with Saffron and Coconut Risotto with Lotus Root Chips
- Blueberry and Acai Cheesecake with Granola Topping
For years, the PACE Awards have attracted an exceptional range and quality of entries. The ILEA INDIANA 2022 PACE AWARDS entries are self-submitted by each company/individual that wants to win an award based on their industry profession and/or category. Entries are supported by photos, video, and essay about their submission including why and how they came upon their event creation.
Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering and Finley Creek Vineyards were honored to partner with PACE and ILEA Indiana this year, as we have for many other years. Congrats to all the winners!