To that, we say, absolutely! Bravo!! Indeed, make your wedding all about YOU! It should be memorable and unique. Have some fun! And – count us in! at Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering.
We have endless ideas around special themes, creative décor, specialty foods, one-of-a-kind cocktails, dramatic lighting, and whatever else you want to include.
Ask us about venue ideas, too. We know which venues offer what and would be honored to show you our greatest hits.
Here are some fun ideas we’ve heard about or recommended recently:
- Have a wine or brew pub tasting.
- Honeymoon in Greece? Let’s have a Greek-inspired tapas bar with a huge selection of olives, flaming cheese, and baklava
- Crostini Station with crusty hearty crostini breads and lots of fun, interesting toppings. Go healthy, sustainable, and/or ethnic!
- Go healthy and vegan if that’s your thing. We’ll happily accommodate. How do micro greens and caprese salad lollipops sound? (They are scrumptious!)
- The groom loves pizza? Fantastic! We can set up a station and your guests can order their favorite toppings.
- Let’s go earthy with locally sourced Asparagus risotto cakes
- Or Indiana pork belly with fig preserves
- Chicken and waffle station – very trendy and delicious!
- Raclette cheese station? We can do that.
- Donut holes or sprinkle donuts color-matched to your wedding colors. Great idea.
- Ice cream bar, anyone? Lots of fun!
Almost everything we prepare and serve can be coordinated to your theme and served your way.
Let’s get creative and plan a wedding reception that gets talked about – for decades!