Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering enjoys being a part of the Indy racing scene – from behind the scenes. Jacquie and her fast-paced ‘500 team’ is excited to cater the traditional ‘family and friends’ party for the Andrettis the night before this year’s running of the Indy 500.
The well-attended event will be held at the Andretti Autosports headquarters on West 71st Street, and will most definitely include just as many famous racing personalities as well-known celebrities.
Set to begin in the early evening, the party kicks off with some amazing butler-served hors d’oeuvres for the “High Rollers Club,” including:
- House Made Falafel with Lemon Tahini Sauce
- Mini Cones with Tuna Poke and Black Sesame Seeds
- Mini Chicken Creole Crepes
- Filet Mignon with Horseradish Cream on Toasted Baguette with Caramelized Onions and Fresh Rosemary
The Main Event, the Andretti’s focal point of the evening, begins at 7:00 with:
- Chorizo Meatballs with Chipotle Marinara
- Bourbon Chicken Skewers
- Mini Truffled Mac and Cheese in Parmesan Cups
- Mini Chicken and Waffles with Local Maple Syrup
- Cilantro and Lime Shrimp Lollipops
- Fig and Gorgonzola Crostini with Caramelized Onion
- Vegan Crab Cakes with Cilantro Lime Aioli
There will also be a Slider Station with guests’ choice of Grass fed Beef Sliders, Buffalo Chicken Sliders, or Portabello Mushroom Sliders.
Jacquie’s team has also assembled a Small Plate Station for those with “Mini-500” appetites, with: Shrimp and Grits, Pulled Pork Parfait, Pimento Macaroni and Cheese, or Barbeque Pullled Pork with Creamy Coleslaw
And, for those who prefer their veggies, this year we’ve added a Salad Station with:
- Mini Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Truffle Honey
- Mini Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella Balls, Fresh Basil and Black Sea Salt
- Mini Quinoa Salad with Spinach, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Green Onion, Olive Oil
At Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering, we love the month of May – and all the wonderful festivities that go with it.