This month, friends and family gathered to celebrate the wedding of Stephanie Cook and Nick Paviloinis at Daniel’s Vineyard, a central Indiana Full-production winery and event venue just east of Indianapolis in McCordsville, Indiana. The reception was a Hollywood-themed affair, decorated with cream linens, gold chairs, gold-rimmed china, candlelight on the tables, and a pop of red roses in the centerpieces for some glamorous color. A Frank Sinatra-style crooner entertained the guests during the evening’s festivities.
Jacquie’s Catering continued the Hollywood theme with a customized menu and combination plated dinner for 330 guests. The reception started with a cocktail hour, as well as bar service in the vineyard’s tasting room. Butlers served each guest their choice of hors d’oeuvres on silver platters. The options included:
- Filet Mignon on Baguette with Horseradish Cream and Caramelized Onions
- Gruyere Mac N Cheese in Pastry Cup with Prosciutto
- Wild Mushrooms with Truffle Oil on Polenta Cake
Once the bridal party was introduced, guests were served a plated dinner, along with a wedge salad with bacon and buttermilk ranch and Roquefort dressing on the side.
The combination plated meal gave guests the option of two different dishes in one, which complemented the table-side wine service. The main course included:
- Herb Crusted Baby Lamb Chops with Airline Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Assorted Hand Cut Roasted Vegetables with Olive Oil
- Assortment of European Breads and Parmesan Crisps/Flatbreads with Herbed Butter
To top off the meal, guests enjoyed a coffee station with assorted mini desserts on a round, glass tower display. These included the decadent choices such as:
- French Valrhonna Chocolate Mousse in Shot Glass with Demi Spoon
- Creme Brulee in Ramiken with Fresh Strawberry Garnish
Daniel’s Vineyard is such a unique and modern setting for a wedding reception, and we thoroughly enjoyed being a part of Stephanie and Nick’s special day.