Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering was pleased to provide the catering and bar service for the event. We do lots of fundraisers for various organizations across the city, and understand how important it is to make a good impression and make attendees feel appreciated.
With that in mind, our team came early and set up tables both outside on the lovely grounds, and inside the IHC Auditorium at 6501 N. Meridian Street.
The evening began at 6 PM with an assortment of premium spirits, wine and beer, served along with hors d’oeuvres held in a covered gazebo just outside the building auditorium. Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering team served
- Mini Chicken and Waffles
- Trio of Organic Deviled Eggs decorated with Micro Greens
- Caprese Salad Lollipops
After an hour or so, attendees moved into the auditorium for an elegant plated dinner, followed by auction bidding on a variety of trips and specialty items.
Dinner began with a plated salad Indiana-grown:
Baked Apple Salad with Mixed Greens, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans and Champagne vinaigrette.
The delicious entrée selection included guest’s choice of:
- Boneless Beef Short Ribs Provencal with Port, Sherry, Red Wine and Herbs de Provence, or
- Airline Chicken Breast with Carmelized Pears and Fresh Thyme
- A Vegan entrée was also offered: Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wild Rice and Cranberries
Several notable side dishes were also served:
- Idaho Smashed Potatoes with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
- Mixed Roasted Seasonal Vegetables with Olive Oil and Fresh Marjoram
- House Made Corn Bread with Apple Butter
Jacquie’s donated: Red Velvet Cake, Caramel Apple Pie, and Jacquie’s Flourless Chocolate Cake for desserts.
Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering was honored to be asked to be a part of this important fundraiser for the Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation. A fine time was had by all in attendance, and word has it that the IHC reached its fundraising goal. That’s a win-win!