Located just five miles from downtown Indy and less than a third of mile southwest of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The Dallara IndyCar Factory is a large contemporary building, loaded with eye-popping race-themed space (and interactive fun) for your event.
How cool to host your corporate party in the same building that future Indy cars are being assembled in and tested! Better yet, imagine having the opportunity to see some of that assembly taking place and participate in some race-themed fun!
The Dallara offers over 35,000 square feet of meeting space — perfectly suited for banquet style dinners and receptions. Large, well-equipped kitchens help make our catering state-of-the-art, too. Parking areas are huge, and the views of Speedway are great, especially during race season.
With several different-sized rooms and interactive options, the Dallara can also work for smaller luncheons and social outings, or even weddings:
- 23,000 glass encased feet of meeting space can accommodate up to 300 people in a banquet style seating. Or 1200 standing.
- Includes access to full car and box cart simulators and hands-on exhibits
- Dallara IndyCar Factory theater
- HP VantagePoint TouchWall
- 23,000 square feet of space
- Accommodates 550 seated or 1,100 standing guests
- Race car decor
- 1300 square feet, located on the second floor
- Ideal for groups of 100 and under
- Great for lunches, meetings and presentations
Bring the sights and sounds of the racing capital of Indy to your next event.
We can’t wait to experience all the racy fun with you, as one of Dallara’s most experienced (and popular!) Indy caterers.