Henry County Hospital hosted a very elegant Yuletide-themed holiday party at Hilbert Circle Theater last week, for which Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering provided Hors d’Oeuvres, a Savory Buffet, and Desserts that were just as lovely to see as they were yummy to eat!
As always, Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering made sure to prepare food for every taste and every diet; Vegetarians, those who prefer fish, vegans, those watching their calories (and those who aren’t!), all beautifully arranged, full of color, and naturally, full of flavor!
These silver-trayed Hors d’Ouevres were offered formally by wait staff to everyone attending as they came in the door.
- Parmesan and Rosemary Shortbreads with Roasted Cherry Tomato and Feta
- Spicy Crab Cakes with Mango Mojo Swiss Chard, Shallot and Parmesan Tartlet
Since many folks attended directly after work, there were plenty more food artfully arranged on the buffet in the lovely Hilbert Theater – certainly enough to make a meal.
- Colorful Beet Salad with Quinoa and Spinach served in a Mini Martini Glass
- New Zealand Lamb Lollipops with Mint Cilantro Sauce
- Mini Asparagus Risotto Cakes
- Roast Tenderloin Sliders with Carmelized Shallots and Red Pepper and Basil Aioli
- Trio of Organic Devilled Eggs
- Mini Chicken and Waffles with Canadian Maple Syrup
- Mini Mac and Cheese with Prosciutto and smoked Apple Cheddar
- Poached Salmon Display with Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Capers, Microgreens and Fresh Dill Sauce
What holiday festivity would be complete without dessert? At the Henry County Hospital holiday party, there were Christmas cookies prepared by the hospital staff for all. Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering rounded out the treat-fest with:
- Mini Creme Brulee’
- Lemon Squares
- Coffee and Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon Sticks & Chocolate Shavings
Guests left full of the holiday spirit – and filled to the brim with a most fitting Yuletide feast!