If you aren’t yet familiar with Tinker House, no doubt you will be soon enough! This very popular new event space is owned and operated by Hotel Tango Distillery and is getting rave reviews. Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering is pleased to be among the caterers invited to be a part of the new facility.
Located on the second story of The Tinker House in downtown Indianapolis, the building is situated directly on The Monon Trail just off 16th Street. The renovated century-old building retains an industrial charm and houses Hotel Tango Artisan Distillery’s new production facility ‘Tango at Tinker’ on its first floor.
With uninterrupted views of the Indianapolis skyline and original architectural features, the Tinker House was an ideal place to host this summer’s International Live Events Association (ILEA) luncheon meeting.
- Mini chicken and waffles, locally sourced maple syrup and micro greens
- Chimichurri deviled eggs with crispy shallots
- Spicey corn fritters with honey sirachi aioli
- Chilled avocado soup with cilantro crème fraiche
- Hotel Tango bourbon glazed Cajun gulf shrimp with bacon and cheddar red grits
- Indiana pea shoot and rocket salad
- Jalapeno corn bread
Dessert was a lovely Limoncello tiramisu, which received a lot of attention on this hot summer day.
Naturally, bar service was courtesy of Hotel Tango, including Tango’s own bourbon, gin and vodka. ILEA signature cocktails included a Bloody Mary bar station with lots of condiments. Jacquie’s Catering handled the wine, all locally sourced.
Congrats to ILEA on a picture-perfect event, and Tinker House for a lovely setting.