More than 100 guests gathered to honor and celebrate one of its executives with a special get-together at the Speakeasy in Broad Ripple. The guests included family, friends and colleagues, DJ Indiana Jones and even a few Indiana Pacers.
To complement the Speakeasy’s industrial backdrop, with its wood and stainless influence and Edison lighting, Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering arranged a modern and sophisticated table décor of navy and gray with charcoal gray linens, black resin chairs and navy Lamour linen napkins on round guest tables. Chalkboard art adorned the bar area, which featured craft beers, wine and a featured Manhattan cocktail, along with a full bar selection for guests to enjoy.
The evening began with a cocktail hour with displayed and butler-passed hors d’oeuvres. The menu featured an elaborate crudité display, along with artisan cheese wedges, a three-layer basil pesto cheese torte with sundried tomatoes, and assorted crackers.
Rotating butlers also served bourbon chicken skewers, spinach and kale cakes with shaved parmesan, mini crab cakes with mango salsa, caprese lollipops with buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil and balsamic tomatoes, and smoked salmon canapes.
The chef compiled a customized menu for the evening event. The dinner selection included salad, entrée, sides and dessert stations:
- Caesar salad station – Romaine hearts with shaved parmesan, Caesar dressing and pesto croutons
- Beef tenderloin medallions carving station with cognac shallot sauce
- Airline chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese, lemon butter sauce and capers
- Whole grilled salmon garnished with English cucumbers and fresh dill with dill yogurt sauce
- Scalloped potatoes, assorted roasted vegetables, breads and rolls
- Mini desserts – Cherry cheesecakes, macaroons and tiramisu
For information on how Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering can cater your next corporate event or gathering, contact us for details and a custom proposal.