The Mill Top Banquet and Conference Center in Noblesville set the scene for an intimate evening wedding reception for 70 guests on March 18. The reception hall glimmered with white lights for a romantic ambiance, and round tables were set with white chairs, crisp white linens, and the glow of candlelight. Guests arrived before 6 p.m. and enjoyed some of our wedding reception favorites, with a dinner served buffet-style, including a chef carving station. Here are some of the details of the menu our bride and groom chose:
Appetizer and Salad:
- Three-layer pesto torte with crackers
- Mixed field greens with kale, candied walnuts and house-made balsamic vinaigrette
- Chicken breast stuffed with brie and wrapped with prosciutto
- Chef-carved prime rib with horseradish cream sauce
- Garlic mashed potatoes with toppings: cheese, chives, butter and bacon
- Mixed roasted vegetables with asparagus, fresh marjoram and olive oil
- Dinner rolls and butter
As several children attended the reception, we also offered some kid-friendly cuisine with chicken fingers and macaroni and cheese.
The couple topped off the evening with a traditional wedding cake with coffee and cream for their guests.
Let us Help Cater your Indianapolis Wedding Reception:
Here at Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering, we love making your special day even more memorable with a customized menu for your Indianapolis wedding reception. Whether you prefer we serve some of your favorite comfort foods, or would like the menu to match your wedding theme or style, we can make it happen. Contact us for an introductory menu planning session and tasting for your upcoming wedding. We are preferred catering vendors for many Indianapolis-area wedding receptions and venues.